Our clients invested to produce a high quality, user-friendly website. But the budget was consumed by development.
- No budget left for Web marketing
- Ongoing development is dictated and paid for by the client
- As development ages, support becomes difficult and costly
- Development does not evolve without expressed direction from the client
webTRAIN® is a community-centric approach to website development and provides management for our clients. It's more than content management. It’s more than marketing. It’s more than you will commonly get with any stand-alone website. It’s managed. It’s always current. It’s always evolving. It’s more efficient. It's ready for you today!
- More features than you can shake a stick at; content, forms, blogs, news, mass mail, membership, e-commerce and much more
- Hosted code that powers hundreds of websites - means we are always working on the code
- Monthly licensing fees fund ongoing maintenance and new features to match the needs of emerging trends
- You won't pay for upgrades UNLESS you need functionality that is not already built into the system and requires custom, proprietary coding (like access to your internal database)
- A support team to help with questions, content, issues, and new areas of your site
By reducing the cost of Web development, budget resources can be allocated to Web marketing.
- Don't waste time and money developing standard features - they are already waiting for you
- Less money on development means more money to spend on Web marketing
- A great website + great Web marketing = Web success
- An evolving platform that you can take advantage of
Ready to hop on board?
Fill out the form on the next page, and we'll be in contact with you shortly to show you more about webTRAIN®, and discuss how we can help you meet your online goals.
Request your demo now!